Sunday, February 5, 2012

MB's Treasurista February Exclusive DT Project

Hi all my crafty addicts...

For those of you just joining in, every month I get to design a really cool project for MB's Treasurista. Last month I designed a whole new idea I hadn't seen anywhere else (not saying it hasn't been thought of) and it was a great success.

For that post just click here.

This month, being the month of February I wanted to do something a bit more nonconventional to the whole Red, White, and Pink scene. I came up with this bolsa box that I altered and it still portrays that warmth and love feeling that comes with February. Hope you all enjoy it!!!



Recipe: 
Bolsa Box from Michaels
Paper from my stash
Flower Button from my stash
Wild Orchid Craft Roses
Mini Leaves from my stash
Mini Clear Acrylic Flowers from MB's Treasurista
White Butterfly from MB's Treasurista
Adore Ticket and Tim Holtz Memo Pin
Pearl Recollections Bling
Beige Chines Trim from MB's Treasurista
Vintage Satin Pink Eyelet Lace from MB's Treasurista
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
CraftsMart Paint in Coral

Hope you all enjoy my February DT Project for MB's Treausrista!!!
Keep a lookout for posts about her Grand Valentine's Day Sale...
You won't want to miss out!!!

xoxo, 

1 comment:

  1. Liz, OMG another great creation from a box! I have looked at these boxes many times and have been considering buying one to alter. I love altering boxes and have done quite a few as gifts. This one is so beautiful! I "Adore" it for sure! I love the trim choice on the edges and actually have that in a couple of different colors. The ribbon is very beautiful too, but I simply "Adore" the flower arrangement with the butterfly. Spectacular project! tfs Tami
    Tambos Creations!

    ReplyDelete