Friday, February 10, 2012

A Card for Emily

If your looking for the Valentine Tag Blog Hop, please click here

A few days ago, I read one of the most devastating things on facebook. A seven year old little girl whom was battling Leukemia. This broke my heart and as you can imagine, hit close to home.

As I am battling Leukemia also and know the suffering and pain that it comes with, I cannot help but to think how brave she is to fight. The crafting community has come together and ask that everyone make her a card if her story touched your heart. I was absolutely thrilled to make her a card, not only did I make her one and sent it, I also made her a bookmark, which she can use to read her favorite book.

Emily is in my prayers as well as her family and she will beat this, she is a strong little girl! Praying for you Em!

Hope you all enjoy the card I sent her and if you wish to send her cards or anything to make her smile please do so to the following address:

Emily Ziemathis
5134 Berger Dr. SE
Lacey, WA 98513

Please check out her story


 Recipe: 
Recollections Cardstock in Purple
Fancy Pants Paper Ballet
Whimsy Doodly Free Image
Sweet Die Cut, heart stickers and Brads from my stash
and my prismas of course!
Recipe: Heart Tag used my cricut, Sweethearts Cartridge
 Paper Piercing from Scraptastical Kreations

XoXo, 
Liz

6 comments:

  1. THESE ARE SOOO CUTE!!! Liz thank you so much!! Please link this post to my blog so people can find her story and link up their cards! I appreciate this sooo much! Did you see her most recent update? I posted it yesterday I think.. She's doing better!
    Michelle
    scrappinforkenzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my pleasure Michelle. I have spread this around so Emily might be getting a few more cards than expected :) I hope she enjoys them and I will continue praying for her recovery. I will link the blog to this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To stinkin cute! Love the little girl image.

    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I got my Valentine's Package as loved loved all the beautiful paper. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete