Hi my crafty addicts, I am Liz and love to have new scrappy friends so don't forget to hit the follow button before you leave :) I am 29, and I love to create. I was studying Fashion Design in Parsons, and to be honest anything that I can artisticly create with my hands is my forte. Anything from clothing, jewelry, to crafting. I came into the crafting world at full force about a year and a half ago and I am very proud of y growth and accomplishments. I love working with stamps and card-making, however, I cannot neglect the fact that I love altering items as well.
I have a pretty interesting style, as I love anything vintage/shabby chic, yet I love my modern colors and creations also. I hope that you find lots of inspiration in my blog and if there is anything in particular that you would like to see, please let me know.
My Crafty-licious Resume is slowly growing :)
- Nettie G Digital Images, September of 2011 - January 2012
- Pattie's Creations, September 2011 - Present
- A Crafting Start, November 2011 - Present
- MB's Treasurista, November 2011 - Present
- Scraptastical Kreations, January 2012 - Present