Monday, February 27, 2012

Manic Monday Scraptastical Kreations DT Project

Hello my crafty addicts,

Hope you all have gotten over this manic Monday and still have all your hair in one piece. Monday's are usually hectic for all of us and we can't wait for them to be over. However, I have something sweet for you this Monday as I always do. Yup, you guessed it another creations using Scraptastical Kreations. They have this in their freebie section also, so anyone can take advantage of this one. This is a cute Tag Album and its great for minis, smash books, even to put in your wallet with those precious pictures. Cute for little notes and what have yous. You must check it out!!! Here is what I created as my DT Project, simple, fun, and affordable as its our freebie. Yup FREE...our gift from us to you :) Enjoy!!!
Recipe:
Tag Album from Scraptastical Kreations
Paper from my Stash
Flowers from my Stash 
Recollections Pearls
Crop-o-dile
Eyelets from my stash
Paper Clips from my Stash


Hope you all enjoyed!!!
What are you waiting for go over to Scraptastical Kreations and go get this FREEBIE

XoXo, 
Liz

1 comment: