Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Trick or Treat

Trick or Treat...

Halloween is coming and I am super excited as this is one of my favorite holidays!!! Yay! I have been working on some pretty awesome Halloween knick knacks for some September Swaps I am participating in. One of them is over at Creating the Crafty Life, which if you haven't checked out you should definitely do so. We are having a card swap and I have been pondering for weeks because I really wanted to make this a fun project and make some cards that I know I would love as well as others. Well, enough babbling and lets see the cards. I have only made one of the sets of 5 and still working on creating the second sets but have had some things come up in my personal life that I must attend to first. But anyhow, I promise this time I will show you FINALLY, the ones I have created thus far. I hope you enjoy!!!

Front of the Card

Inside of the Card


Items Used:
Bat Card from Joanns
Mat Stack Paper from Holidays Cloud 9 Stack
Prima Bling
Halloween Ribbon 
Halloween Border Punches
Halloween Bat Ribbon 
Halloween Colored Drops

All Card items except for the card itself were purchased from Teresa as one of her 
Halloween Kits for sale. For more info contact me :)

Projects for:


Hope you all enjoy and are getting ready for a Happy Halloween!!! More Halloween treats and Projects to come  :)


Keep on Scrappin, xoxo
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment