If you just came from Melinda at The Paper Thumb, you are on the right track. If you just came across my blog and would like to hop with us, please take a minute and start with Lisa, our wonderful hostess.
Today and tomorrow there are talented ladies that have each made great projects for this wonderful blog hop.
Here is the lineup in case you get lost. These amazing women are showcasing wonderful projects for the first day of the hop.
1. Lisa Pontious - http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
2. Gina - http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/
3. Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/
4. Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
5. Janet N - http://www.createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
6. Mindy - http://papercreationsbymindyblog.blogspot.com/
7. Lynda http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/
8. Liz http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com
9. Nicolette www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
10. Janet R - http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
11. Melinda - http://thepaperthumb.blogspot.com/
12. Liz - http://decadeofscrap.blogspot.com
And now to my project! This year has been quite a roller coaster ride for me. December of last year, I was diagnosed with Leukemia and this year has been an ongoing battle for me. I have been through chemotherapy treatments and many ups and downs that this disease causes but if there is one Thing I'm Thankful For is that I am ALIVE!!! I am very lucky to be alive and I am thankful every day of my life. I am also thankful to have had my family by my side through this difficult time and for that I am eternally thankful. for my project, I decided to make a 12x12 Digital Layout using the MyMemories software and created a fall background giving thanks with a picture of myself with my mom right after my very first chemotherapy treatment. I love my mom for being by my side every step of the way. Hope you all enjoy and be thankful for being ALIVE everyday!!!
Recipe: MyMemories Suite Software
Paper Pack: Fall Jamboree
Thanks so much for hopping by and a great big thank you to Lisa for allowing me to take part in this fun blog hop. Please stop back at Lisa's blog on tomorrow because there will be more festivities with more amazing projects from our fabulous ladies.
This is the final stop for the Blog Hop, thank you for Hopping with us and come back tomorrow for more fun and Blog Candy!!!