Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Card Projects

Hi my crafty friends,

I have been creating some last minute Christmas Cards for a Craft Fair which all my goods will be sold at this coming Friday in Florida, and I decided to share with you the cards that I have made. I will be making more today and possibly posting some later this week, as well as, some amazing decorative boxes I have been working on and selling at my shop.

Hope you all stop by and check out our amazing handmade products, as well as, paper goods and other crafty stuff. For now I leave you with some cards, enjoy and remember to be merry this Christmas Season!!!
Darcy Stamp
Teresa Collins Christmas Paper 
Red Ribbon from Joanns
Recollections Red Bling

Recollections Paper Pad
JOY Ornament Sentiment
Studio G Red Bling

Inside of the Card
Recollections Paper Pad/ Recollections Bling

DCWV Winter Matstack
Digi Image, Recollections Bling
Flowers and Leaves from my stash
Stickles, Snowman Ribbon
Lindys Stamp Gang Starburst Stains


Hope you all enjoy!!!
Happy Holidays!!!!

XoXo, 
Liz

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are beautiful!!
    Julie
    http://www.jscraftystudio.com

    ReplyDelete