Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mb's Treasurista Love Blog Hop

Welcome to MB's Treasurista Love Blog Hop, hosted by the wonderful and talented, Misty at MB's Treasurista. We are so glad you have joined us for lots of fun projects and candy.



If you just came from Katie at memories2keepsakes, you are on the right track. If you just came across my blog and would like to hop with us, please take a minute and start with Misty, our wonderful hostess.
Today there are talented ladies that have each made great projects for this Love blog hop.

Here is the lineup in case you get lost. These amazing women are showcasing wonderful projects for  the hop.



Now onto my project. I decided to make a gorgeous Valentine Card for someone very dear to me, my little sister. She is off in Georgia by herself pursuing her career and I thought she needed a little love being sent her way. Anyhow here is my Valentine Card, hope you enjoy!!!




Recipe:
Recollections Cardstock
Love Me Paper Pack
Red and White Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
Cupid using my Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge
Now onto the items I used from MB's Treasurista:
Pink Acrylic Flower Mini Sprays 
White Acrylic Flowers
Red Ruffled Satin and Lace Trim
Pink Chinese Braid Trim
Mesh Bling in Silver

Please make sure to leave comments and to follow all the blogs as there is a lot of hidden blog candy to be won and of course there is a Grand Prize:

$20 gift certificate to the MB's Treasurista store!!!


http://www.zibbet.com/MBsTreasurista
*Must "like" the MBT Facebook page-Facebook
*Must be a MBT blog follower and comment on the hop post -Blog

I hope you all have enjoyed my project and you go onto hop to the next person which is Deb
Happy Hopping!!!
XoXo, 

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the trims you used.
    janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and those flower cluster are gorgeous. What a loving and thoughtful thing to do for your sister. She really has the best sister in the whole world♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a generous thought. Now you inspired me to do the same thing. I have a sister that lives far away and a Beautiful card like this would really make her day! I love the cupid, and the colors are gorgeous. I love pink and red together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty! I love the cupid and the trim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love! I love everything about it. Love the pattern paper.
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! I really liked how when you look at the front of the card it looks like a frame and cupid is the image inside the frame. I do not know if this was intentional, but I sure do like it! :)

    XoXo,

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card, I am sure your sister will love it, tfs...Kim (kim.scrappper@yahoo.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Liz!! This is just so pretty!! I love it!! TFS!

    Hugs,
    Leslie♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Your sister will love it for sure :)

    Tanya
    phenis2031 at yahoo dot com
    http://scrappylandusa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lizzy! This card is wonderful. I am really liking the cupid! He's so cute! Xo Lina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Liz! Your card is sweet! Love the cupid, very cute! ~ Pat :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, she is going to LOVE this! Beautiful work! lclass003atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. TYFS. Best Wishes Lucinda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Liz, I Love your card and your sister is going to love it even more!!!! Thanks for Sharing!!!!

    XoXo
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhh such a sweet thing to make for your sister. Very pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is really going to love this card. There are so many nice details on it!!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty card Liz.

    Smiles Sher
    shersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very beautiful design and Cupid is sure going to deliver your LOVE on this one. You will have one happy sister!
    All rules followed....check! Please try and stop over and say hi.
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. your card reminds me of days gone by, Liz. it's just too sweet and so vintage! I love how you layered the trim. I noticed a lot of the girls did that this time around and it's too cute! I'm sure your sister will love it, how can she not? :) thanks for sharing, Liz!

    ReplyDelete