Thursday, October 27, 2011

Christmas Card for Craft Fair

Hi Ladies,

So I saw the other day Studio D Boutique use this greeting farm image and I just loved it and had to get it! So I decided to color it with a mixture of prisma color markers and bic markers. This is what I came up with, and there are more images to come of other cards with the same image. I just love it!!!
Recipe:
Recollections Card Stock
Greeting Farm Image
Meljen's Sentiment
Glitter Ribbon from my stash
Echo Park Christmas Paper

Hope you all enjoy!!!
XoXo, 
Liz
Happy Craftin!!!

3 comments:

  1. This card is just so cute! I love your paper chocies, that image & your coloring is terrific. Great placement of your greeting too.
    That strip of bling at the bottom is just the right touch.
    I am off to see more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. TY for stopping by and becoming a follower!!! I had lots of fun creating this one and there is plenty more to come;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you ink edged the sentiment. Thanks for sharing your creation on the Meljen's Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete