Friday, August 19, 2011

Hi my crafty friends,
So it's been a while since I have made a post, but I have been busy with either challenges or things in life and haven't gotten a chance to update. Thanks to a dear friend of mine who brought it to my attention that I needed to update my posts...so thank you Teresa :) This one is for you.

So basically I have been busy crafting for a new ning community which I have joined and absolutely love, you can check it out at www.creatingthecraftylife.com. We have challenges, partner swaps, group swaps, classes and much more activities going on. We are always on tc having daily crops which are tons of fun. So come on over and join us for some fun.

Aside from that fun, I have been creating some things for my own personal use or for loved ones. Below you can find some of the pictures of those items I have been working on.

Shabby Chic/Vintage Canvas 
Items Used
Stamp: Crafty Secrets Vintage Dress
Sewing Kit
Grey/Gold Lace
Flat Back Pearls
Vintage Buttons
Large Tag
Lindy's: Creme Brulee Creme Starburst Spray
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut
Recollections Small Bling
Vintage Background Rose Paper


IAR Scrapbooking Flowers
Dotted Brad
Beaded Spray from Joann's
Lindy's: Pretty in Pink Starburst Spray 
Homemade Light Pnk Glimmer Mist


Coffee Coasters
White thin Lace
Recollections Bling
IAR Butterflies
Sentiment Stamps

Altered Dollar Store Flowers
Here I layered two sets of different flowers from the 
Dollar Tree and added pearled brad centers and spritz them 
with some Lindy's to make the colors pop

Birthday Card I made for a Dear Friend

Shopping Card I made for a friend whom is
obsessed with Extreme Couponing. Used Bratz Doll 
Digi Image and a Fiskars Border Punch

Victorian Lady Digi Stamp 
Inkadinkadoo Sentiment
Music Sheet Paper found at Joanns
The Performance Stack


Shabby Chic card I made
Using again the Crafty Secrets Vintage Dress Stamp
Some Pearled Buttons and Shabby Chic Paper

Layout I made for a Layout Challenge that I won @ 
Creating the Crafty Life. 

Family Ties Bracelet I made for my sister for her
24th Birthday!!! She Loved it!!!

Key to My heart Bracelet I made to sell on my Zibbet
www.zibbet.com/beautydecade

Black Evil Eye Bracelet I made for my zibbet

Black and Red Purse Bracelet on my zibbet

Blue Fairy Jar I made for my sister for her birthday. 
Used a Fairy Mermaid Digi Stamp and created the
Charm with fairies, Bling, Butterflies and a flower. 
Also used Lindys and Prisma Color Markers


Like you must think she is just rambling on this post and is all over the place, it's just that it has been a while and a lot has happened since my last post. I have also been creating lots of greeting cards. I am addicted to making them now and can't seem to stop. Specially using greeting farm images, I just can't seem to get my hands off them, they are too stinking cute!!!

Last thing, I promise... I have changed my etsy shop to zibbet and I have added some newer items to my inventory and have plenty of more to come. I have from fabulous trims and appliques, flowers, handmade jewelry, and much more. So check out my shop @ Beautydecade

Enjoy the photos of my recent projects and will post more updates soon!!!

Happy Crafting!!!

xoxo,
Liz<3

No comments:

Post a Comment