Saturday, July 16, 2011

Just a few Projects I have worked on!!!!

Here is a Vintage/Shabby Shic Sewing Canvas I put together for a challenge/contest on LSH!!!
Below are some fairy flowers I made for a swap on LSH!!!
Custom Made Sisters Frame using crackle method, also all 
Flowers and sprays were handmade by me :)
I love Challenges and LSH is always full of them. 
Here is a layout Challenge we did on our 
Saturday Night Scraps!!!
Baby Theme for my cousin :)
and finally....Here is the Mystery Chocolate Box!!!
Vintage themed :)


This is a black/white Tag I created for my mystery 
chocolate partner, which she enjoyed :)
If you all would like to see other creations and goodies please let me know and I will post more. 

I have entered all of these creations and designs to the LSH Design Team Call Contest, Hopefully I am chosen and you will see lots more designs, projects, and creations from me linked to LSH!!!

Stay tuned for great things to come!!!
Until Then, Get your Scrappin on!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great projects! I especially like your canvas. Pink and green are so pretty together.

    ReplyDelete